Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Summer Solstice Divination Special


Hello to you!

I recently had the opportunity to do some readings, and I must say, I loved it!

So, to honor the Summer solstice and do more of what I love, I am having a Reading Special - 1 hour for $55.   



If you're like me (and Colorado), it feels like it's taken this long just to pull yourself out of the winter of contemplation.  So now is a great time to pause and ask a few questions:
  • Am I where I want to be?
  • What seeds have sprouted in my life's garden?
  • Which ones am I still waiting for?
  • Which dreams do I want to tend, and which am I ready to weed out?
  • Do I HAVE to think in plant metaphors?

The answer to the last one is no 😉

But if you have questions, I'd be happy to help find the answers. I use the runes, the Wild Wood Tarot, and connection with the divine to translate what you need to hear from the Universe. As a Happiness Practitioner, the focus tends to be on what will be empowering for you; Self Care and Acceptance are also themes that often weave through the conversation.




The readings can be in-person (within a reasonable distance of Denver, CO) or online. Once you've purchased a reading, we'll connect and coordinate time and place.

And if you want to be informed about the flowers in my Garden  sign up for my newsletters.




Happy Solstice, Gentle Beings. May the sun shine brightly, and without harm.

-Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment