Monday, January 2, 2017

Today's Happiness Practice - Timeliness

Today I'm going to practice timeliness.

This is not so much being on time for things, as being aware of how much time I take, how much I need, for certain things.

Being aware of what I want to, and what I actually can, achieve in the time I have today.

And finally, knowing that today's time management has nothing to do with tomorrow, or next week. When things are in transition, I can really only make a plan for today's time. I still can't be sure of everything that's going to happen today, but I have a pretty good idea of what's going to happen to me, what time and what obligations I have chosen, so today I can plan.

Not tomorrow.

So today, I'm going to decide what I want to do today.

I hope you have a great day!
-Lila

PS - one of things I practiced today was video meandering - the link may eventually be available here 

No comments:

Post a Comment