Sunday, March 16, 2014

Gratitude

I give thanks for the new home.
I give thanks for the bathtub.
I give thanks for the kitchen.
I give thanks for the windows through which the sun shines every day.
I give thanks for the view to the North, the East, the South and the West.

I give thanks for the feelings of comfort and accomplishment, of homecoming and relaxation.

I give thanks for the family who nurtures me.
I give thanks for the clans who accept me.
I give thanks for the community who supports me.
I give thanks for the Beings who make my life complete.

I give thanks for the growth and knowledge, for the celebrations which brought me to this place.

I give thanks for every moment and every breath.
I give thanks for despair and exaltation.
I give thanks for triumphs and dis-ease.
I give thanks for opportunities taken and passed.
I give thanks for tears of every flavor.

I give thanks for every connection, every step, every choice.

Thank you.

Love & Unicorns,

Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment