Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Today's Happiness Practice... Keeping track

Today I am keeping track - of how I feel after specific events.

I am at the airport. As always, my carry on is heavier than expected. And the CPAP machine is a flaming nuisance.

Being concerned about security, I was pleasantly surprised to find the lines relatively short.  I knew 1 set of lines was shorter, but a longer walk. So I asked myself which way I wanted to go.

Myself said B.
But the security Lady said A.

So I followed the security lady. Upside, I got to compliment a window washers work. Downside, it was a long, confusing walk.

And now that I'm finally sitting down, wondering if my heavy carry on will actually fit under the seat with the CPAP machine, I'm reminding myself to trust myself next time. For my health and happiness!

No judgment, just awareness.

I am also practicing (though it may not seem like it) allowing the situation to be what it is without whining. My bag will fit where it fits. I won't know until I try. I will remember to take the medical device off the plane with me.

And it is going to be an amazing weekend.

I hope you have a great day!
-Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment