Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Today's Happiness Practice... Stop

Today I am going to stop when I told myself I would stop.

Today has been a very productive day; I have done so much. But OH! the list of things still to do. And the piles of sorting to do. And the writing and planning and projects and newsletters and....

But I told myself that I could stop at 5. (Yeah, it's actually 5:15 now.)

So I am going to stop. I am going to post this and change out of my happy work clothes and into my happy at home clothes and I am going to take a break and then do something other than work. Because I love my work, but I do get to stop. Before I drive myself into a ferocious headache trying to WILL everything into being done before dark.

I am going to let whatever's left be done tomorrow.
Or the next day.
 As there is time.

I have done what I could today.

And now I'm going to stop.

I hope you have a great day!
-Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment