Monday, November 5, 2012

General Hello!

Hello.  I would like to apologize for my lack of posting.  As you can see by the influx of posts today, I have had something to say, but I've been busy on my Rune Reading Project. 

I have been doing a Rune Reading every day; telling it into the microphone and taking pictures, creating a slide show and turning it into a movie.  And I have (finally) been posting this on You Tube.   Right now, actually finding this seems to be an issue, as there is a Lila Allen who has a law office in California, and a Lily Allen who has taken over the search engine with music.

But if you go to you tube and type in Lila Evans Allen, you will find my channel.  Shrug.  Right now it's about actually doing the readings.  Later, I'll find a better way to make myself visible.

However, UnicAllen is still free and, well, unique.  That could mean something, couldn't it.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment