Wednesday, September 21, 2016

LIR 092116 - Kunos way off the mat

Okay, bear with me, people, cuz we may be digging deep, today.

And I do mean that meta-literally.

The rune for the week is Kunos - which is the torch, the possibilities, doors opening. We get to decide where we point the light, what we want to create, which doors we open and which we walk through.

The rune fell very far off the mat... Over the edge of the table and into the chair, far. This means hopes and fears, things hidden in the subconscious. Deep, Deep thoughts.

And there are so many unique beyonds, and so many possibilities, that this reading could be different for each of us.

Do I/you/we need to dig a little deeper for the truth, the choice, the connection that will bring light to the preferred path?

Shall I look inward when things outward get too frustrating and confusing and, well, stupid?

When you're at the end of the strength and patience, is in and down where to look for the helping hand?

Are we holding, deep in our hearts, joyous and amazing, all the love, all the answers, All the connections, all the possibilities we could ever desire to manifest?

Maybe it's all of the above. I should know there possibilities are endless, and my reality is all about what I believe.

What do you believe?

I hope you have a great week!
£

No comments:

Post a Comment