Sunday, September 10, 2017

Happiness Book Update - Everyone should do it!

Yes, yes, it's been ages since I have posted. And this post may feel rushed, because I'm on to the next thing in my full schedule. (Talk about a love/hate relationship.)
But I have to say I have been, I am, making great strides - steady, one word at a time, 30 minutes a day (mostly) - strides in the Happiness book.
Of course it helps that I have already written and espoused many of the ideas, but putting it down on paper is really...

...Eye-opening. You know - hind-sight is 20/20. Thanks for the unanswered prayers (yeah, whatever!) Oh, is that why I do that? - eye- opening.

To paraphrase myself: no-one really knows where something begins, if it's the fall of a leaf or the flap of somebody's lip. But, seeing the patterns, realizing today's "big bad issues" have been waves my WHOLE LIFE!?
It's very helpful.

Of course, that means I think everyone should do it. Write a book. Bio yourself. (biopsy? Eek.) Put all of your truth down on paper and meet yourself.

But, since there are no "shoulds" in Happiness, do whatever you want.😊

I'm just glad I am doing this!

I hope you're having a great day!
-Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment