Saturday, December 16, 2017

I release. and I receive.


I release all I no longer need.
Mentally, physically, and emotionally, I release all which no longer serves me.

I release the commitment to MONEY.
I release the belief that my worth is measurable by my income versus expenses ratio.
I release the thought that my worth can be measured in terms of money, intelligence, strength, or skill in a particular area.
I release the idea that my worth is measurable by my choice of profession, hobbies, activities, friends, music, clothes…
I release the belief I have to compare myself to anyone.
I release the belief that my worth can be dictated by any other standards than those I set for myself.
I release the blind following of health - mental or physical or emotional - advice.
 I release the blind belief of any information. About anything. Including my physical appearance, my faith, my future, and my world.
I release connection and commitment to any truth that is not my own, regardless of its source. Even if it was something I believed yesterday.

I release ALL I no longer need.
I accept and receive all I need, all I want, all I desire.

So mote it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment