Monday, November 1, 2021

November is Happiness Month

 

(Because I said so, that’s why.)

 

If you’re like me, the idea that winter is approaching definitely brings out the grumpy. The weather is consistently colder and colder, and the sun goes to bed right after dinner. Energy levels sink and it’s pretty easy to fall into a slump of food and tv and feeling like something is just a little off.

 

To reset the grumpy brain, we can find small things to enjoy. Like the string of pretty lights over the window. Or the hand made afghan that looks really good, if I do say myself. Which I do. Stirring, blood tingling music is always a favorite.

And exchanging smiles with the Universe.

 

In November, getting a smile is as easy as jotting down the date with a little extra flare:

 



 Look we Created Happiness! (we've got the power!)

 

May all your smiles come easily :)

-L


No comments:

Post a Comment