Thursday, July 7, 2016

Today's Happiness Practice... Finding my Center

Today I am practicing finding my center.

I was going to say finding my balance, but that almost implies standing still. Pausing on the tightrope. Wobbling in the air.

And I am moving forward. And/ or up.

But I want to remember to breathe.
I want to stay connected to my physical self.
I want to maintain all the practices that brought me to this new height of feeling.

So I am practicing staying in touch with my center. And I think the discovery is, is it my heart? Or my diaphragm? Where in the physical body is my center? Where does my balance and connection happen?

I don't think it's just one spot, one core. It may be the whole body. I don't know. So I am going to practice and I am going to discover my center.

Today is going to be an interesting day!

I hope you have a great one,

-Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment