Monday, June 13, 2016

Enlightenment is Awesome - and Every Day

The thing I find most amazing is how I work, how my brain operates. How many times I have to run into something before it starts really sinking in.

Over and over I have come to the conclusion that the Happiness Practice is an every day thing. Partially because each day is different, and therefore the truth of each day is different. But also because in order to get really good at something, in order for something to become effortless, in order to BE the truth, you have to practice.

I have to practice.

Every day. Every minute of every day.

Whatever the mantra. Whatever the skill, whatever the tool. Whatever the situation. I have to practice.

So why is it there are still some skills that have yet to make my "Practice Every Day" list?

Specifically, manifesting.

Through this last year I have discussed visualizing - or Invisioning - and how it is an excellent tool for creating the future. I have allowed myself a new bed and a new couch through this tool. And even had some excellent interviews.

And yet, today, thanks to my path partner, I realized I am only using Invisioning as a special tool. When I know what I want. Or when I have a specific vision in mind. Or as a response to fear or anxiety.

I think it would serve me better, and I would become better at it, if I used it every day.
If every day I took a few minutes to see myself accomplishing my chosen tasks and being happy with everything that has happened.With everything that IS happening.
If every day I Invision myself being everything I want to be.
If every day I Invision the possibilities and allow myself to feel the strength of my Love and Acceptance and Uniqueness.

If Every day, as I go about my day, when I find myself in a frustrated thought or with a furrowed brow, I step back, and I breathe, and I Invision the desired state of being.

Wouldn't THAT create the reality I desire? Wouldn't that constant practice, daily focus, strengthen the muscles of belief and visualization and feeling and being until it is effortless? Wouldn't that bring me happiness?

Every day. Every moment.

Yes, I think so too,

Invisioning, visualizing, manifesting, praying, believing, whatever you call it. It's not just for those big moments. It's for every day.

Because we want to be happy, every single day.

I hope you have a great one! I Invision I will. 🌈
-Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment